Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use (TOS)
By accessing any of the BTLOC web sites, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on any of BTLOC’s web sites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials unless specially authorized;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (except in the normal exercise of your Christian Ministry);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on a BTLOC web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BTLOC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BTLOC’s web sites are provided “as is”. BTLOC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BTLOC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BTLOC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on any BTLOC Internet sites, even if BTLOC or a BTLOC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BTLOC’s web sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BTLOC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web sites are accurate, complete, or current. BTLOC may make changes to the materials contained on its web sites at any time without notice. BTLOC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BTLOC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BTLOC of the site(s). Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
BTLOC may revise the Terms Of Service for its web sites at any time without notice. By using these web sites you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to any of BTLOC’s web sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.